Introduction 5 Core Modules
The course is broken into five modules:
- Eudaimon-ology — Why we are here. To find happiness and success we need to be best friends with the best version of ourselves. This section will share all the motivation to help you find
- Although we can’t motivate you (that come from within), the purpose of this section is to provide the ancient wisdom, inspirational readings, and scientific reasoning of why committing to training your mind is the most important thing you can do if you want to be happy and successful on and off the field. Throughout the year we will pepper you with inspiration, (lessons, readings, speeches, etc.) You can find these resources in this section. Motivation is great, but it is fleeting if it’s coming from an external source. We need to move from theory to practice and choose to be great for our own sake. Re-visit this section when you need an extra boost of encouragement to motivate yourself. Let’s Go!! You got this!!
- The Importance of Crafting, journaling, and constantly reflecting on ‘your Identity’ for the ‘Big 3’ (Energy, Work, Love) areas of your life.
- (Identity—>Behaviors—>Feelings). You can control the way you feel by choosing your ideal identity and then practicing the habits of that ideal identity. For example, if you identify yourself as a Navy SEAL, you will behave like a Navy SEAL, and then feel the tranquil confidence of a Navy SEAL. This is how you control your emotions. Feeling good is a bi-product of living up to the standards of your identity. In this section we will hone the identity for the ‘Big 3’ areas of our life:((1.)Energy/Athletics (2.) Work/School Work, and (3.) Relationships.
- We will craft our identity for each
- Identify the virtues that the identity you choose must live by.
- Practice the behaviors (mantras, and power poses and If: Then habits) that identity must practice.
- Carpe Diem Daily Planning
This module is all about operationalizing your virtue throughout the day. In our “Identity Module” we got clear on the grand vision of who we want to be, why we want to be that person, and then developed our “mantra reel” and “power poses” to create a protocol to remind ourselves to be that person more moments throughout the day. In this module we will continue to gain clarity on our identity goals for energy, work, and love by mapping out our ideal day. We will put pen to paper and journal to reemphasize our identity for each of the three domains while tracking and measuring our behaviors throughout the day. Journal Template
- 1. Live each day with a sense of urgency – Re-affirm your intentions
- 2. PM Bookend
- 3. AM Bookend
- 4. AM Bookend
- 5. Plan Your Day (Bullet Journal)
- 6. Gratitude
- 7. Reaffirm, Measure, Track Your Identity: ((1.)Energy/Athletics (2.) Work/School Work, and (3.) Relationships.
- 8. Measure plan track your Big 3
- 9. Measure, plan, track your fundamentals.
- Your Fundamentals – Your championship mindset starts here. If you want to conquer your mind you must conquer your fundamentals.
- Installing/Deleting Algorithms (habits)